|Maxville Games for 66 years|
|One of the pipe band's, one of 55 bands in the massed band|
|Highland Calf at Fair|
| Tug of War at the Williamstown Fair|
The winning team from Williamstown
- If you find a lower rate and it is before your final payment date (outside of penalty) they will honor the lower the rate. If the prices drop after your final date (when cancellation penalties apply) they will NOT honor the lower rate or issue any kind of refund. Do contact your personal cruise guide as sometimes there can be circumstances that you are able to receive an upgrade for the difference in the fare; this is determined by the ship, sailing date, availability, and pricing so not all cases can take advantage.
- However, if you have reserved early enough and booked Carnival’s ‘Early Saver Rate’ they will re-price your reservation and honor the lower advertised rate up to 2 days prior to sailing. The Early Saver Rate rewards those who book early, and is usually the lowest cruise price (up to 25%off!) offered when booking at least 6 months in advance. There are restrictions to this rate, such as a non-refundable deposit and administrative fees for any changes. But you will have a lower rate and again if the rates drop after the final payment they will re-price the booking.
- If you find a lower rate and it is before your final payment date they will re-price the reservation. If the prices drop after your final date (when cancellation penalties apply) they will NOT honor the lower rate or issue any kind of refund. Again, call your personal cruise guide, in some instances (if there is plenty availability) you are able to receive an upgrade or other form of compensation for the difference in fare; this is determined by the ship, sailing date, availability, and pricing so not all cases can take advantage.
- If you find a lower rate and it is before your final payment date they will re-price the reservation. If the prices drop after your final date (when cancellation penalties apply) they will NOT honor the lower rate or issue any kind of refund. However, they do look to see if they can upgrade you to a category of equal value.
- If you find a lower rate, they will re-price both before AND after your final payment date. The only rate they will not re-price is a“Flash” promotion. These ‘Flash’ Rates offered by Princess are 100% non-refundable, lower rates that are usually available when booking about 6 months in advance. Ask your agent if you are getting a ‘Flash’ rate when making your reservation.
- You don’t need to worry about what time you will eat dinner, you just know what time to be ready.
- Your server is good, very good, and will remember if you like to have exactly 1 ½ Diet Cokes before you even order your meal. You can bet there will be exactly 1 ½ Diet Cokes waiting for you at your seat for the duration of the cruise.
- You are assigned to a particular table with other passengers, sizes ranging from 4-10 guests. This, also, is a class part of cruise history. Cruising is a very social vacation; it allows you the opportunity to meet life-long friends. Many of those friendships have started at the dinner table.
- You are able to visit the Main Dining Room whenever you’d like, usually between the hours of 5:45pm-9:30pm.
- Similar to restaurant-style seating, you approach the dining room and ask for a table for 2, or however large your party may be. You are able to dine alone, or be seated with other guests.
- This style of seating provides wonderful flexibility. If you’d like to stay in port a little longer, take a nap, or have a little extra time at the pool – so be it. You don’t have to be anywhere.
- With the flexibility, you lose a little familiarity. Your server will change each evening (unless you make a specific request for the same person, there might be a wait) and you will not be sitting with the same guests.
- There may be a short wait at popular dinner times, but you are able to call down and make a reservation each evening if you have an idea of when you would like to have dinner.